Terms and Conditions of Sales
Please read these terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any Products from our site.
- All prices listed are in Japanese YEN.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- For all orders, a 5% of the sum of commodity prices and shipping fee (if applicable) will be charged as a handling fee.
- We only accept payment through PayPal.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can pay with your credit card via Paypal without creating PayPal account.
- Order processing will not begin until we receive full payment.
Shipping & Delivery
- We offer free shipping worldwide via EMS or DHL (it is the seller's discretion to decide which shipping method is appropriate for your order) on orders over JPY30,000.-. (Free shipping is valid for single orders, shipped to single destination.)
- For the order less than JPY 30,000.-, we charge a flat rate shipping of JPY 3,000.-. (Flat rate shipping is valid for single orders, shipped to single destination.)
- Free shipping/Flat rate shipping doesn't apply to orders shipped to Africa and South America. - For these regions, shipping charge will be quoted individually.
- Most in-stock items will be shipped out within 3-5 business days after receipt of your payment.
- Transit time differs depending on destination and shipping method.
- We don't ship to FPO and APO addresses (US military bases) geographically located in Japan.
Modification and Cancellation
- If your orders has not yet been paid, we will modify or cancel your order without charge.
- Once you've paid for your order, you won't have the option to cancel or modify it.
- Refusal to accept the product at the time of delivery will not be entertained and no refunds shall be made in such cases.
Customs fees and/or import duties and taxes
- Customers may be subject to customs fees and/or import duties and taxes, which are imposed when a shipment arrives at your country. You are responsible for any additional customs charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict them. If you have question about import tax, you should contact nearby tax office in your country. Please note that we don't undervalue the items on the customs form.
- We don't accept returns or exchanges on international orders. We will provide you with a refund in the cases where the item you received is faulty or incorrect.
- If you believe the item you received is faulty or incorrect, please send us details of the problem within 30 days of original purchase date (invoice date), In order to evaluate the problem, we will require proof such as photos of the item in question.
- We reserve the right to refuse any refund request that does not meet our requirements.
- Refunds will not include reimbursement for any customs duties or clearance fees paid by you.
- We offer a 1-year limited warranty covering manufacturer defects only to the original purchaser.
- Warranty claims are evaluated by our sole discretion and we reserves the right to refuse any warranty claims that fall outside our warranty policy.
- If your claim falls within the warranty period, please send us details of the problem and your order reference number.
The warranty does not cover :
- consumable parts unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Any issue with the products caused by physical abuse, accident, users attempt to repair item, cleaning or routine maintenance, and excessive wear and tear.
- Products without a valid proof of purchase.
- We assume no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, damage or other claim related to or resulting from the use of our product.
Items Lost or Damaged in Transit
- Please check all items immediately upon receipt, and contact us within 7 days if there are any issues. Please make sure to note the specific areas of damage, and take photos of the damaged box, all damaged items and shipping label.
- If items has not arrived within 20 days (for DHL) and 30 days (EMS) after delivery date, please contact us immediately
- We are not responsible for package that are damaged, lost, or stolen after the package was delivered.