International mail order
* Mail order is currently available for international customers only.
* If you are a business customer, please contact us for a direct quotation.
- * All prices listed are in Japanese YEN.
- * All prices are subject to change without notice.
- * All order are subject to a handling, shipping and insurence fees.
For the order less then JPY 10,000.- (excluding handling, shipping and insurence fees), we will charge a flat rate shipping of JPY 3,000.-.
For orders over JPY 20,000.-, JPY 500.- insurance fee will be added (*).
For all orders, a 5% of the sum of commodity prices, shipping and insurance fees will be charged as a handling fee.
* We have received many complaints lately about the packages not being successfully delivered.
So, we insure your package for its full invoice value and help to protect you in the event of loss or damage.
For orders less than JPY 20,000. the insurance fee is free.
- * We only accept payment through PayPal.
- * If you do not have a PayPal account, you can pay with your credit card directly without creating PayPal account.
- * Order processing will not begin until we receive full payment.
Shipping & Delivery
- * We offer free shipping worldwide via EMS on orders over JPY10,000.-. (Free shipping is valid for single orders, shipped to single destination.)
- * For the order less than JPY 10,000.-, we charge a flat rate shipping of JPY 3,000.-. (Flat rate shipping is valid for single orders, shipped to single destination.)
- * Free shipping doesn't apply to orders shipped to Africa and South America. - For these regions, shipping charge will be quoted individually.
- Please fill the order application and you will be notified via email with the shipping charge.
- * Most in-stock items will be shipped out within 3-5 business days after receipt of your payment.
- * Transit time differs depending on destination.
Customs fees and/or import duties and taxes
- Customers may be subject to customs fees and/or import duties and taxes, which are imposed when a shipment arrives at your country.
- You are responsible for any additional customs charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict them.
- If you have question about import tax, you should contact nearby tax office in your country.
- Please note that we don't undervalue the items on the custom form.
How to order
Write necessary items in the order application form.
- Please make sure all the required fields are filled in correctly, and then press submit button.
You will receive an auto-reply e-mail upon submission of your application.
- It includes your order reference number.
- Please be sure to keep this email for your records.
You will receive an e-mail including your order details and total price.
- Please check the details, and confirm that you have ordered correct items and approve the total price by return e-mail.
- * If any details in your application are incomplete, incorrect or unclear, we will contact you via e-mail.
You will receive PayPal Invoice by separate e-mail.
- Once we receive your confirmation e-mail, we’ll send you PayPal Invoice by separate e-mail.
- Payment shall be made within 10 days of the invoice date.
- If payment is not received by the payment deadline, your order will be automatically cancelled.
- Your order won't be processed until we receive your payment.
You will receive an e-mail confirming payment receipt.
- When your payment has been received we will send you an email to confirm that your order will now be processed and inform you of estimated delivery times.
- All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of payment, unless there is a complication with your order, in which case you will be notified via e-mail.
You will receive a Shipping Completion e-mail.
- You will receive an email contains shipping information (EMS tracking number) confirming that your order has been shipped.
- Transit time differs depending on destination.
* We usually send confirmation email within 3 business days of receiving your order application. If you have not heard back from us after 3 business days, please check the following possible causes.
Application Sent from your computer
- Please check the spam folder. Email clients, email providers and anti-virus programs automatically scan incoming emails and place emails detected as spam in the spam folder. To avoid these situations, please add the domain (@suginoltd.co.jp) to your Address Book or Contacts.
Application Sent by using Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail and other free email providers
- Emails sent to your domain is subject to their spam filters. The spam filters automatically place emails detected as spam in the spam folder.
Application Sent from mobile phone or smart phone
- Depending on your spam settings, you will receive emails only from approved senders, and emails sent from senders not on the designated safe list are sent directly to the spam folder. To avoid these situations, please add the domain @suginoltd.co.jp to your Address Book or Contacts.
Your email address is not correct.
- Before you send out Application, please check again that the email address you entered is correct.
Your mailbox is full
- When your mailbox exceeds the allotted storage, incoming emails are blocked. Remove any unwanted emails and empty your trash folder to create room in your mailbox.
- We don't accept returns or exchanges on internatinoal orders. We will provide you with a refund in the cases where the item you received is faulty or incorrect.
- If you believe the item you received is faulty or incorrect, please send us details of the problem within 30 days of original purchase date (invoice date), In order to evaluate the problem, we will require proof such as photos of the item in question.
- We reserve the right to refuse any refund request that does not meet our requirements.
- Refunds will not include reimbursement for any customs duties or clearance fees paid by you.
- We offer a 1-year limited warranty covering manufacturer defects only to the original purchaser.
- Warranty claims are evaluated by our sole discretion and we reserves the right to refuse any warranty claims that fall outside our warranty policy.
- If your claim falls within the warranty period, please send us details of the problem and your order reference number.
The warranty does not cover;
- * consumable parts unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- * any issue with the products caused by physical abuse, accident, users attempt to repair item, cleaning or routine maintenance, and excessive wear and tear.
- * products without a valid proof of purchase.
- We assume no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, damage or other claim related to or resulting from the use of our product.
- This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Full Name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- In addition, we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data.
- We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
- Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Security and Storage
- Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server.
- This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server.
Please make sure you have read and understood the above terms and conditions before placing your order.